With the new DYMO® LabelWriter™ SE450 label printer you can quickly and seamlessly integrate label printing into any custom application running on Linux®, DOS or embedded platforms. The DYMO® LabelWriter™ SE450 supports serial or USB connectivity. It’s easily sharable in a network with the LabelWriter Print Server. And it’s fast, compact, reliable and whisper-quiet.
Features & Benefits
• Control the printer from any computer or device with or without drivers. Drivers are included for Mac®, Windows and Linux® systems
• Has a tri-color LED, blue is USB, green is serial and red for out of paper.
• Plug and Play!
• ncludes the DYMO® Software Developers Kit (SDK)
• DYMO Label™ Software enables you to create and print more then 100 label lay-outs
• Print fast crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes with a high printing resolution (203 dpi)
• Uses thermal printing technology – no expensive ink or toner needed, ever
• Network easily with the DYMO® LabelWriter™ Print Server
• Includes 26 built-in barcode symbologies including 1-D and 2-D, Codabar, Code 3 of 9, Code 129-Auto, EAN-8/13, Interleaved 2 of 5, POSTNET, UPC-A/E, ITF-14 and many others
• Accepts ASCII text and commands via the RS-232 serial port and the USB port
• Accepts bitmap data for printing graphics
• Sleep mode to conserve energy
• Print one label or hundreds, without the waste and layout hassles of sheet labels
• Put it anywhere – compact size, new design and colors fit in any modern workspace
Out of stock