Dymo 450 Duo Labelwriter combines the die cut Labelwriter label printer with a Dymo Standard D1 tape in one stylish printer unit.
Print the widest variety of DYMO labels with one versatile printer. With the DYMO® LabelWriter 450 Duo you’re ready to tackle virtually any labelling or mailing job. Print impressive address labels, shipping labels, file folder labels, name badges and more, at speeds up to 71 labels per minute.* AND print permanent DYMO® D1 plastic labels in a variety of sizes and colors – perfect when you need durable labels for your office or workplace. Like all LabelWriter™ printers the LabelWriter™ Duo printer never needs ink or toner, and includes software you can use to print labels directly from text in popular software programs and much more. *4-line address label
Features & Benefits
• Print paper labels and permanent DYMO® D1 plastic labels in a variety of colors and sizes
• DYMO® D1 plastic labels are long-lasting, durable and ideal for labeling hard goods like computers, PDAs, phones, file cabinets, printers and more!
• Label, mail, and file smarter with proprietary DYMO Label v.8 Software
• DYMO Label™ version 8 Software enables you to create and print address, shipping, file, folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more – all from your PC or Mac®
• Print fast – paper labels up to 71 labels per minute*, 40% faster than our base printer
• Uses thermal printing technology – no expensive ink or toner needed, ever
• Create labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook® and other programs, without retyping
• Built-in address book easily prints labels from your Outlook® Contacts or Mac® Address Book – just search and filter your contacts to print exactly the labels you want
• Quickly create a one-off label whenever you need one with the Quick Print widget
• Print one label or hundreds, without the waste and layout hassles of sheet labels
• Print crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes with improved 600 x 300 dpi graphics mode (D1 label resolution 150 x 150 DPI)
• Browse all available label layouts on screen – quickly find the best label for any job
• Conserve power with new “sleep mode”
• Share with co-workers using Windows/Mac® printer sharing
• Put it anywhere – compact size, new design and colors fit in any modern workspace
• 4-line address label.