Dymo S0771940 Rhino 6000 Professional Labeling Machine-Hard Case Kit.
The RHINO 6000 is an ideal label printer for high-end, demanding data com, electrical, pro Audio/Video systems and MRO applications, loaded with revolutionary, time-saving features. With exclusive Hot Keys, you’ll eliminate guesswork and enjoy fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types for marking wire and cable, terminal blocks, patch panels and much more. RHINO 6000’s intuitive graphical interface lets you easily create, edit and preview multiple labels on the large back-lit LCD. A library of over 250 easy-to-find industry terms and symbols helps you save typing time – plus save over 1,000 of your own custom labels and recall them instantly.
Features & Benefits
• Exclusive “Hot Keys” eliminate guesswork, complicated menus and offer fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types including wire wraps, flags, patch panel labels, vertical labels and more.
• Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardizing labeling jobs.
• Prints six different bar codes
• 1MB memory: stores 1000+ custom labels, including industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at work sites.
• Intuitive graphical interface lets you create, edit and preview multiple labels on our largest back-lit LCD display
• Built-in wizards allow simple yet advanced serialized labels
• One-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system for effortless labels.
• Uses thermal transfer print technology – no ink is needed!
• Quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery and on-screen battery life indicator ensures your RHINO 6000 is ready when you are
• Integrated impact bumper protects against accidental falls while allowing easy access to label cartridge
• Accepts 6, 9 12, 19 and 24mm RHINO labels
• Works with RHINO CONNECT™ Software (sold separately) to provide PC connectivity